VIP Live is our way of letting you behind the rope – a meet-n-greet with no lines.
We will feature a new team member every week in our newest blog segment.
There is no better place to start than with our founder, chief cook, and bottle washer, Danny Whetstone.
- Life Motto: Do it right, or don’t do it at all!
- Favorite song: HollyAnn by Boston is one of my faves but Lateralus by TOOL was my favorite song on the road because it was the last song of the night for years.
- Movie character you identify with: Carl Spackler (Bill Murray)/Caddyshack
- Pet peeve: People who say “I can’t”
- What makes you laugh? My girls laughing together is infectious!
- What makes you gag? Cucumbers
- Nerdiest thing you do: I read user manuals on a regular basis.
- What superpower would you possess? The power of healing. There would be no more suffering children in the world.
- Favorite vacation destination: St. John USVI
- Favorite part of your job: Seeing the growth in the young men and women that work with us.
+1 NASHVILLE FAVORITE RESTAURANT: Lockeland Table