The Spyder X20 is the world’s most powerful video processor and presentation switcher. The Spyder X20 is a versatile hardware-based video processor combined with the flexibility of a video matrix switcher that converts and routes any signal to any destination device or combination of display devices – quickly and easily. You can drive multiple displays in any combination of edge-blended widescreen, single and multiscreen discreet applications, achieving higher brightness and enhanced image quality and resolution than has ever been possible.
When it comes to creative visual effects, the only limit is your imagination. Any input can operate as a Native High Resolution Channel, Scaled PIP, Scaled Background, or Key Channel – on any display in the system. The Spyder X20 gives users a 20 megapixel bandwidth for 16 video layers of unrestricted blending, windowing, mixing and scaling along with key frame effects for dynamic content programming capabilities in both live and pre-programmed video environments.
The Spyder is easy to deploy and install. Because everything is all in one unit, the Spyder X20 reduces the number of wires, boxes and rack space you need. Adds inputs, outputs and pixel real estate with powerful expansion capabilities that allow inputs/outputs from other Spyder systems to contribute to a single pixel space
Mixing and multiple key frame effects
- Smooth-Go transitions automatically interpolate between the first look and the second look according to user-defined duration
- Real-time window resizing and positioning
- Full motion path editing with velocity control at each key frame
- PIP borders, including drop shadows and soft inside edge
- Adjustable PIP aspect ratio correction as well as cropping, pan and zoom
- Quickly apply looks to multiple video layers with user-defined treatments
- Integrated Operators Monitor allows you to see what the audience sees and preview what they will see next, all on a single monitor.
- Luminance keyer on every input
- Chroma keyer on every input
- Alpha channel bitmaps on every input, for alpha channel titling or bugs from your favorite graphics application
Presets & timed cues
- Save Command Key presets for a single video layer or a complete on-screen look that includes all layout information as well as machine control for ancillary devices
- Save multiple keyframes in scripted sequences that advance manually or automatically based on timed cues.
- Two native or scalable resolution background buffers allows mixing between high-resolution, still backdrops for PIP images or background inputs without having to use any of Spyder’s inputs to prevent screens from going to black
- 10-bit analog inputs and outputs
- Low delay (<1.5 interlaced frames)
- 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down detection