Barco FSN3G 1804 Multi-Format Switcher
Barco’s FSN series is a high-resolution 3G enabled switcher that combines advanced multi-format production and presentation switching in one highly integrated unit. The FSN integrates input conversion, multi-viewing, digital video effects and output conversion into a single 6 RU chassis.
By seamlessly integrating multiple video and computer graphics formats on a common platform, the FSN series provides a streamlined package that’s modular, easy to operate, and easy on your budget. The FSN allows control of two full mixer-effect (M/E) busses from its control panel as well as the program mixer. Additional auxiliary output cards can be installed for up to 16 AUX outputs, 8 additional mixers, or multi-format outputs and blending.
- Part of FSN Switching System
- 18 Input, 20 Output Switching
- NTSC/PAL, HD, Computer Signal Compatible
- SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVI, RGB/Analog Inputs
- Program and Auxiliary Outputs
- Hot-Swappable Modules
- Universal Inputs with Built-In Scaling
- 8 BNC and 10 Universal Inputs